● 100% Natural Ingredients
● 100% Pure Essential Oils
● Sulphate Free
● Paraben Free
● Phthalates Free
● Phosphates Free
● Palm Oil Free
● PEGs Free
● Petrochemicals Free
● SLES Free
● Cruelty Free
● Perfect Ph Balance for Pets
● Made In England
Welcome to the WILDWASH family!
Introducing you to the WildWash Summer Shampoo, which comes in a revolutionary blend of ingredients include Neem Oil, Aloe Vera and Sea Kelp which help nourish the coat and soothe the skin.
Eucalyptus, Peppermint and Lemongrass are the perfect combination of essential oils to create an effective summer shampoo with a specially formulated long lasting scent that works together to help deter fleas, flies, mites and ticks. The shampoo also deep cleans and leaves the coat with a beautiful shine.
Using your WildWash shampoo is easy, follow these simple steps:
1. Always start with giving your shampoo bottle a good shake before use.
2. WildWash Shampoo is super concentrated and has a dilution ratio of 32:1 which means our 300 ml bottle is equivalent to approx 10 litres of shampoo when diluted.
3. Dilute your shampoo by using the WildWash 1-litre mixing bottle. Pour shampoo till the first line at the bottom and fill up with warm water till the second line on top and shake the mixture before use.
4. Wet coat thoroughly with warm water and apply diluted shampoo liberally from head to tail avoiding the eye area.
5. Massage the coat gently and leave the shampoo on for 5 minutes to allow the botanicals and essential oils to do their work.
6. Rinse your fur baby. Repeat if needed!
Summer Spray - 300 ml
Introducing you to the WildWash Summer Spray, for this product WildWash has chosen ingredients from 4 continents that have been selected as the most effective insect repelling botanicals in their country of origin.
By combining these together, WildWash has created an effective all natural Flea and Bug repellent for dogs and horses.
The revolutionary blend of plants and herbs uses ingredients such as Peppermint and Lavender which work together to help deter fleas, flies, mites & mosquitoes. Horsetail, Eucalyptus and Nettle are the perfect combination of essential oils to create an effective long lasting aroma for summer use. It will also condition and brighten the coat.
Using your WildWash summer spray is easy, follow these simple steps:
1. Liberally spray freely on your dog's dry coat to deter fleas, ticks, mites & mosquitoes. It will also give a lovely sheen to the coat.
2. Brush through the coat to make sure the spray has penetrated through the coat evenly.
3. Use as often as needed and especially before going outdoors. The scent will last for up to 24 hours. Kindly use frequently in peak flea season.