● 100% Natural Ingredients
● 100% Pure Essential Oils
● Sulphate Free
● Paraben Free
● Phthalates Free
● Phosphates Free
● Palm Oil Free
● PEGs Free
● Petrochemicals Free
● SLES Free
● Cruelty Free
● Perfect Ph Balance for Pets
● Made In England
Welcome to the WILDWASH family!
Introducing you to the WildWash Sensitive Coat Shampoo, which comes in a revolutionary blend of ingredients include Neem Oil, Aloe Vera and Sea Kelp which help nourish the coat and soothe the skin.
Simple, mild and fragrance free for extra sensitive skin, Aloe Vera and Evening Primrose oil combine to gently cleanse, soften, rehydrate and protect.
Using your WildWash shampoo is easy, follow these simple steps:
1. Always start with giving your shampoo bottle a good shake before use.
2. WildWash Shampoo is super concentrated and has a dilution ratio of 32:1 which means our 300 ml bottle is equivalent to approx 10 litres of shampoo when diluted.
3. Dilute your shampoo by using the WildWash 1-litre mixing bottle. Pour shampoo till the first line at the bottom and fill up with warm water till the second line on top and shake the mixture before use.
4. Wet coat thoroughly with warm water and apply diluted shampoo liberally from head to tail avoiding the eye area.
5. Massage the coat gently and leave the shampoo on for 5 minutes to allow the botanicals and essential oils to do their work.
6. Rinse your fur baby. Repeat if needed!
WILDWASH Conditioner - 300 ml
Introducing you to the WildWash Conditioner, which comes with Shea Butter, Coconut and Rose Oil which have emollient properties to hydrate the hair and skin.
They can help reduce loss of protein, regain hair’s natural moisture, improve elasticity, prevent breakage and add texture, body and sheen.
Using your WildWash Conditioner is easy, follow these simple steps:
1. After shampooing with WildWash shampoo, rinse the coat thoroughly.
2. On a wet coat apply WildWash conditioner generously and massage it gently. Leave on for a couple of minutes to allow absorption of the botanicals and essential oils for maximum hydration of skin and coat.
3.The conditioner can also be diluted at 10:1 ratio to make a crème rinse if using it on a large breed.
4. Finally rinse off completely with warm water