- All of our WildWash Shampoos have a dilution rate of 32 to 1 which means they last a very long time.
- We have designed a WildWash Mixing Bottle with the exact shampoo to water ratio.
- Simply fill with WildWash Shampoo to the shampoo fill line and then add water to the water fill line and mix.
- Pull up the nozzle and cover your pet with the mix, then lather, wash and rinse.
- This makes bath time easy, quick and straight forward for us and our furry friends.
WildWash Mixing Bottle
- WildWash products are 100% NATURAL! They contain No Parabens, No Phthlates, No Phosphates, No Petrochemicals, No Sulphates and No PEGs.
- We use 100% Pure Essential Oils – No Extracts, Infusions, Synthetic or Semi Synthetic Fragrances.
- Our revolutionary blend of ingredients include Neem Oil, Aloe Vera and Sea Kelp which help nourish the coat, soothe and heal the skin.
- We guarantee there is No Animal Testing on any of our products.
- Our award winning natural products are used around the world on all breeds of dogs and cats every day and give incredible results.
- Trusted by groomers, vets and pet parents worldwide, your pets will love you for it!
- Prior to shampooing, brush hair to loosen dirt and detangle coat using WildWash Detangle if necessary.
- Wet coat thoroughly with warm water and apply diluted shampoo liberally.
- Massage gently through the coat avoiding the eye area.
- For optimum results, leave on for up to 5 minutes to allow the botanicals and essential oils to do their work.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Follow with WildWash Conditioner.